Answers Raw Goat Milk
This variant is currently sold out.
Answers grass-fed frozen goat's milk provides natural goodness to any dog or cat, big or small. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes, proteins, and fatty acids, elevating your pet's health. Goat's milk is known as Mother Nature's probiotic and a natural supplement.
- Easily digestible
- Effortlessly enhances pets diet
- For dogs or cats of all life stages
- Great for picky eaters
- Fermentation to replace pasteurization as a safe and natural choice
- Environmentally-friendly and recyclable paper cartons
- Intermittent or Supplemental Feeding
Feeding Instructions: Keep frozen prior to use. Thaw in refrigerator approximately 24 hours before serving. Good for 14 days after thawing
Ingredients: Raw goat’s milk with added cultures (Lactococcus lactis and Leuconostoc mesenteroides),
honey, and organic cinnamon